Wednesday, May 6, 2015

A Walk in the Woods in Progress

My ALYOF May goal is to complete (including quilt and bind) my A Walk in the Woods jelly roll race quilt. My first jelly roll race quilt was made using the Happy-Go-Lucky fabric range (my goal for last month). That one turned out so well, and was such a pleasure to piece, that I knew I had to make a second one.

Recently I have become obsessed with Red Riding Hood. So when I looked through my stash for a long hoarded jelly roll to use, I couldn't pass up the chance to use this one. The range is A Walk in the Woods by Aneela Hoey


This time I am inserting 2.5" squares between the jelly roll strips, rather than joining them together on the diagonal. My borders and binding are all already cut out. I just have to get to work on piecing it!

Linking up to SewBittersweet Designs.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the finished product! Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Beautiful.

    Hey(。・∀・)ノ゙I'm new here~~Play Archeage?Follow 2archeage

    Cheap Archeage Gold ------ Archeage Gold

    ReplyDelete