Saturday, January 31, 2015

Diamond Advantage

I have been working hard to get my version of mum's pattern, Diamond Advantage, completed in time for the end of January so I can link it up as my first A Lovely Year of Finishes finish. Doesn't it look great! I am so pleased with how it turned out.


This design is pre-cut friendly with the front using just one jelly roll, a solid, and your sashing fabric. The backing can also be done using one layer cake or yardage. Mine pictured below used yardage of two fabrics to create a checkerboard effect.


Due to unavoidable circumstances I haven't yet uploaded this pattern to our Etsy store, so stay tuned for the upcoming pattern release of Diamond Advantage. Linking up to #ALYOF2015 at Sew BitterSweet Designs. This was also my first finish from my FAL Q1 list

2 comments:

  1. I love the rich colour you used for this fun pattern, a wonderful finish.

    ReplyDelete