Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Graduation

Four years and two degrees later I have officially graduated! I am now in possession of two pretty pieces of paper with shiny stickers on them to say that I have a Bachelor of Business (Management) and a Bachelor of Fine Arts (Creative and Professional Writing).


As of Thursday, I also now have another piece of paper confirming my enrollment into a Graduate Diploma of Education (Secondary) for the teaching areas of English and Business Management & BCT. One more year of study and I will be a qualified high school teacher. Wow! I can't wait to get started on this next chapter of my life. Who knows - I might even find the opportunity to teach sewing at high school. You never know. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your impressive accomplishment - and jus tin time for Christmas!! Best of luck!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete