Monday, October 13, 2014

FAL Q4 List

This is the last list for the Littlest Thistle's Finish A Long 2014. I have been overly ambitious the last three quarters with what I had hoped to achieve. Finishing up my four year double degree has put a spanner in the works with this, as I never seem to have enough time to dedicate to finishing projects.

Therefore I have decided to post a more modest list this last quarter, with the hope that it will allow me to spend more time focusing on fewer specific projects, rather than trying to gain progress on multiple.

Here they are:

1. Saltwater to be quilted and bound,

2. Nancy drew: blocks to be finished, sewn together, quilted, bound.

3. Vintage quilt to be quilted and bound.

4. Niner quilt in Miss Kate is yet to be started.

5. Red Letter Day quilt in Terra Australis still to be started.

 6. Sew Batty softie(s) in Halloween fabric.

7. Halloween QAYG in my collection of Halloween Fabrics, using the Yellow Brick Road quilt pattern above.

 8. Monkey Socks (pattern above) in the purple/green yarn above. First sock is almost at the heel.

9. Same patterned sock in Zen Garden Navy yarn for my mother's Christmas present.

10. Flowering Snowball: sew rows together, quilt, and bind.

11. 1+2 Folk Tale quilt to be quilted and bound.

12. Cat and Dog Christmas Cross-stitch (started but no where near completing. I'm hoping to get this done by Christmas as another gift for my mum. 

13. Blue HST quilt needing quilting and binding.

14. Tula Pink's Windswept quilt in her new fabric range Moonshine. 

 

15. Last but not least is the secret squirrel project that is my mother's very own quilt-as-you-go quilt pattern which is currently in the works. I am pattern testing for her, so you can't see the first block I've sewn just yet (I can tell you it is stunning and the colors are working amazingly). So instead I'm going to show you the two fabrics I am using on the back. One is a Kaffe Fassett, and the other is from Kate Spain's Daydream fabric range. 

I wish everyone luck with their own FAL Q4 lists. May we end the year with less WIP's than when we started (yeah right!).

No comments:

Post a Comment