Friday, March 14, 2014

Diamonds in the Sky Progresses

My Diamonds in the Sky quilt is rather quickly transforming from pre-cut pieces of fabric into very cute stitched rows. Last month when I linked up to the In Hand Epp Link Party, I had just started my second row of stitching. Now I have just finished my 5th row out of a total of 13 rows!


At this rate it won't be long before I have a completed quilt top on my hands!! I bought backing and binding from my LQS the other day. It didn't feel right to finish it off with something other than Tula Pink's Acacia range, especially after all of the hours I have put in to hand piece it together.

[Picture from Tula Pink's Website]

And what else would I back it in apart from these stunning Racoons? I have a funny feeling this quilt might be a bit reversible. After all, these guys alone would look great on my bed.

Linking up to Splish Splash Stash's In Hand Epp Link Up.

2 comments:

  1. you are making remarkable progress on this! I wish mine was progressing so quickly. it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! I just love the Tula Pink fabrics, too! Those raccoons are so cute.

    ReplyDelete